Saturday, September 20, 2008

Google Page Creator no more...

Please note, an earlier post I have done this year encouraging Google Page Creator... Google have decided to "shift their focus" to other Google sites. I presume from the wording of their front page, that they are working on further development of a similar style of web set up.

I have spent much time online looking at web page creating software and am not finding much out there at this stage. I am currently looking at SynthaSite. It appears to be more 'clunky' than other Google Page Creator, but at least it works... Will let you know when I hear more.

1 comment:

murr.mac said...

Synthasite delivers a quite pleasing result, I think. Pretty basic but suitable for many purposes, I reckon. You may like to visit this one I did for my golf club. http://greymouthgolf.synthasite.com/