Friday, March 28, 2008

Voki

What is a Voki? It is a little animated video clip, which you can personalise and post on a webpage. It is nothing too exciting, noting really important, but just a piece of fun, which makes your stuff look cool, and probably more attractive to our learners!

Here's something new and exciting... the kind of thing we've seen for years, and often wondered how others did it... and low and behold, some kind person has designed a site that is idiot proof and now anyone can make these cool personalised and instructional video's if they want too!

I have made one my first Voki, and placed it on my wiki... but I did have issues... I do think they were my laptop and our Internet security not wanting to upload the script... so I had to type my words in, which was disappointing, but I also intend on having this issue addressed!

I have made another Voki, in order to show you... so have fun, follow the links and see what you can come up with... feel free to let me know what you create!!!




Get a Voki now!

No comments: